EL SALVADOR INVESTMENT SUMMIT 2017
March 28th to 30th, 2017
The event EL SALVADOR INVESTMENT SUMMIT 2017 will take place on March 28th to 30th, and will put together leaders of companies engaged in sectors such as textiles and apparel, energy, business process outsourcing, tourism, aeronautics, agribusiness and light manufacturing (plastics, footwear, auto-parts, electronics, medical devices and pharmaceuticals).
This summit is organized by PROESA, the Export and Investment Promotion Agency, with the support of the Inter-American Development Bank. This is a great opportunity for networking among business leaders, decision makers and experts of strategic sectors where El Salvador has proven to be a highly competitive partner.
REASONS TO JOIN US
- This is an ideal opportunity to explore fist-hand the advantages and investment opportunities El Salvador offers
- This event will gather local and international investors, offering a possibility for joint ventures
- Exclusive access to breakout sessions where investment projects in infrastructure, tourism and energy will be showcased
WHO WILL BE ATTENDING?
- Presidents, Directors and CEO´s of local and international companies with potential to invest or expand operations in El Salvador in strategic sectors
- Representatives of multiplier companies, investment consultants and site locators.
- National and International specialized media
- Local and international top level Government officials
Attendees will listen to insightful talks from some of the most relevant FDI experts and business leaders. Some of our sessions will be delivered by:
- High level representatives of companies already established in El Salvador
- Representatives of leading consultancy firms
- Representatives of International Organizations engaged in trade and investment
- Government officials related to the economic area
- Place: San Salvador, El Salvador.
- Dates: March 28th, 29th and 30th 2017
Country brand presentation ceremony
Conferences and panels that will highlight the competitive advantages of El Salvador as an investment destination
Gala dinner and networking event
Closing reception for international guests